25% REFER IN ALL 1302 FAUCETS!
For security reasons this page does cpu mining.
Welcome to VIP AREA: Iframe Rotators are not allowed in this Faucet (btc201).
The payouts in this Faucet are via FaucetHUB.io, you'll NEED to register your cryptocurrency address with FaucetHUB.io to withdraw.
Balance: 0.01248482 satoshis
41 (51%), 20 (49%) satoshis every 1440 minutes (0,00200 USD with refer).
Adriano Coins ♕ btc201 Free Bitcoin Faucet
Bitcoin Safety Tips!
If it sounds to good to be true, it probably should be avoided.
With the growing Bitcoin scam sites and personally being burned a few times myself, I have decided to put together a page dedicated to Bitcoin Awareness and Safety Tips.
To start off, below are a couple links to one of my favorite sites that I use as a reference to determine the legitamacy of these ever growing Bitcoin scams that are not only hurting us in the wallet, but also the Bitcoin community as a whole.
Please refer to this list and also refer to the Safety Tips to better educate yourself on potential scams and how to avoid them. Also remember that there are new sites every day and they may not have been added to the list yet so being able to spot these and use caution is very important.
Any advertising presented on our site is through a 3rd Party. Being a site handing out free bitcoins and several other altcoins, we are funded by advertising. Unfortunately some bad sites make it through as most of the bitcoin operated advertising providers have no filtering or ban lists. Ads get auto approved and thus are not screened. It's your responsibility to do you own due diligence before visiting and using any of the 3rd Party links, Banners, and Ads.
The following link provides an indepth look at some of the common scam operations and how to spot and avoid them. This includes Ponzi Scams, Cloud Mining Awareness, Gambling, and General Awareness.
Known Scam Sites List!
The following link provides a LONG list of known Scam sites that shoud be avoided. This is a community driven list that contains 100's of sites that are sorted aplhabetically. Please refer here before you spend your hard earned money. This list only contains what is known and proven, not all sites will be listed and there are new sites poping up every day.
Others sites like BadBitcoin.org:
This Faucet Balance: 0.01248482 satoshis
Instructions: (Choose another language)
1. Enter your cryptocurrency address in the box on the right side of "Your address". To take a bitcoin address, read the instructions below.
2. After you typed or pasted your cryptocurrency address in the box, solve the Captcha (image code) and above solve Anti-Bot links to click the blue button labeled "Get Reward".
3. If the Captcha and the Anti-Bot were successfully resolved, 41 (51%), 20 (49%) satoshis will for your balance in FaucetSystem.com or ePay.info or FaucetHUB.io which can be checked at:
https://faucetsystem.com/check/ (YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS HERE)
https://epay.info/dashboard/ (NEED TO REGISTER)
https://faucethub.io/check/ (YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS HERE, NEED TO REGISTER)
4. Generally, when your balance reach 15,000 satoshis (0.00015000 BTC) in FaucetSystem.com or 10,000 satoshis (0.00010000 BTC) in ePay.info or 20,000 satoshis (0.00020000 BTC) in FaucetHUB.io, the site will prepare to send the amount in your bitcoins wallet within a few days. The exclusively responsibility for the delivery is of the FaucetSystem.com or ePay.info or FaucetHUB.io.
5. The site www.AdrianoCoins.com is just a site of fun and information, It is NOT an investments site or payments site.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (Symbol ฿) is a digital asset and a payment system, created and held electronically, invented by Satoshi Nakamoto who published the invention in 2008 and released it as open-source software in 2009. The system is peer-to-peer, users can transact directly without an intermediary. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using softwares that solves mathematical problems. It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin - with capitalization, is used when describing the concept of Bitcoin, or the entire network itself. For example: "I was learning about the Bitcoin protocol today".
bitcoin - without capitalization, is used to describe bitcoins as a unit of account. For example: "I sent ten bitcoins today". It is also often abbreviated BTC or XBT.
(Source: Wikipedia / Coindesk / Bitcoin.org)